Monday, March 1, 2010

Shared Branching simplified one members trip

Here is the latest entry for the Share It contest. One member learned about Shared Branching when she was going to help her son.

I am a member of two credit unions. This past January I had to be in Idaho for most of the month as my son, who lives there, was having major heart surgery. When I was at my credit union getting some traveling money I made a comment about my trip and the teller asked where I would be in Idaho. She looked it up and told me there were two credit unions with Shared Branching that I could go to there, and she printed out the addresses for both for me. That made my stay in Idaho so much easier. I am so thankful for credit unions and their wonderful helpful staff. I did go to a credit union in Idaho, and they were just as friendly and helpful as they are here.



Thank you for Shared Branching!

G.P., Readfield

Learn more about Shared Branching if you are going to be traveling.

Jess H., Maine Credit Union League

No comments:

Post a Comment