Friday, November 19, 2010

Maine CUs take the hassle out of holidays!

The holidays. Time for food, friends, family, and for many, the travel it takes to get to see them! It is a long drive to get from southern Maine, to reach the final destination of my hometown of Caribou for Thanksgiving at my grandmother’s house, but is worth every mile! Beyond the comfort of being home, as a credit union member, I have the comfort of knowing that my credit union is with me wherever I go!

Credit union locations in Maine have grown to more than 190, including 133 shared branch locations, meaning that Maine CUs now have more than three times as many locations as any other financial institution in the state! For me, that means that if I need cash in Caribou, there is a credit union there for me, and, when I travel to Madawaska for Thanksgiving #2 with my husband’s family, several credit unions will still be in my reach! In a hectic time, taking the worry about finances off my holiday plate is something to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Diana D., Maine Credit Union League

No comments:

Post a Comment