Thursday, December 3, 2009

There’s More in Maine this Holiday Season

The holiday season is approaching, and despite the lack of snow, it is already December. And while I usually have most of my shopping and decorating well underway, this year I haven’t found the time yet. With December already here, I am feeling the pressure to finish my shopping before holiday parties start. So like many people in Maine, I will spend the next few weekends searching the malls for and making lists so I won’t forget the dog or that friend who lives in Seattle. As a credit union member, you won’t have to add worrying about accessing your money while you shop. I don’t have to think about where I can make a deposit or withdrawal while preparing for the holidays since most Maine credit unions have Shared Branching and are part of the SURF network.

-Jess H., Maine Credit Union League

No comments:

Post a Comment