Thursday, May 26, 2011

SURF, Shared Branching Help Make Memorial Day Memorable!

With what seems like weeks of rainy weather (hopefully) behind us, the idea of a long weekend getaway is even more appealing! While we can’t ensure that the weather will be wonderful, Maine’s credit unions can make sure that your long weekend travels are memorable for great reasons (say, finding a hidden gem of a restaurant) instead of for less great ones (such as being stranded with a flat tire and no access to cash).

While my travels aren’t taking me out of the state – only a couple hours north to attend a concert in Bangor, I know that I won’t have to add “stocking up on cash” to my pre-trip to do list. Rather, I can visit one of the several SURF ATMs in the area, and even use this search tool to find one near me! iPhone users can even simplify the process by downloading the SURF iPhone App!

Should any unexpected events cause me to need to access my credit union account, there are also several Shared Branching locations throughout my travel route, where I can be assured access just as if I were at my own credit union branch! Check out the many Shared Branching locations in Maine or across the nation, and celebrate the weekend worry-free!

Happy Long Weekend!!

Diana D., Maine Credit Union League

No comments:

Post a Comment