Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Members Share how Shared Branching Saved the Day!

As our Share It Competition continues, credit union members from throughout Maine have shared some great reasons why they love Shared Branching! There’s still time to tell your story! Tell us your favorite sharing moment, or why you love Shared Branching by September 30, and that $500 could be yours to share! Need inspiration? Take a look at the following entries!

“My favorite sharing moment happened just this past week. My son, a freshman at The University of Maine, called telling us he was being switched out of one class he was mistakenly placed in and put into the correct class. Different class - different book. As he checked online to see if the university bookstore had what he needed, he saw that there was one used book available. He hurried over to the local credit union and because of Shared Branching, was able to withdraw the funds from his account with his hometown CU and buy the book right away. Not having to wait for a check from us, enabled him to save money with the used book get caught up on the homework! We are so very happy that Shared Branching was available!"

-T.C-M.


“I opened my account with my credit union in Brunswick when I was a teenager, 27 years ago. I have been able to keep this one account all that time, despite living in other towns, states, and countries. My favorite moment is when I made a COLOSSAL error using my debit card in Canada, and the credit union staff were incredible in getting things straightened out!”

-N.M.


-Diana D., Maine Credit Union League

No comments:

Post a Comment